Tenth Conference on Computer and Robot Vision (CRV 2013)
Regina, Saskatchewan, 28-31 May 2013
Welcome to the home page for CRV 2013, the Tenth Conference on Computer and Robot Vision, formerly known as
Vision Interface (VI). CRV 2013 will be held 28-31 May 2013 in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Mar 26, 2013: Tentative CRV Program is posted.
- Mar 22, 2013: AI/GI/CRV registration is now open.
- Mar 7, 2013: Acceptance decisions (and reviews) are available on the submission site. Note, camera-ready papers are due Mar 15; instructions on submitting these can be found on the submission page of this website.
- Feb 16, 2013: The deadline is passed but based on the number of submissions we have to date, please contact one of the Program Co-Chairs if you think you can still have a paper ready very soon.
- Feb 5, 2013: The paper submission deadline is extended to Feb 15, 2013. It will not be extended further so consider this a hard endpoint!
- Feb 4, 2013: The submission site is now open; sorry for the delay!
- Dec 21, 2012: Stefan Williams from the University of Sydney will be our fourth invited speaker, joining Dieter Fox (U Washington), Larry Matthies (JPL), and Wolfgang Hiedrich (UBC).
- Dec 10, 2012: We are excited to announce that the ISPRS Workshop on 3D Virtual City Modeling (VCM 2013) will be held in conjunction with CRV 2013 as one of our workshops on May 28.
- Sept 22, 2012: The CRV 2013 website is now live and the CFP is posted.
In 2004, the 17th Vision Interface conference was renamed the 1st
Conference on Computer and Robot Vision, CRV 2013 is held
jointly with the Graphics Interface 2013 (GI), and the Artificial
Intelligence 2013 (AI)
conferences. A single registration will permit attendees to
attend any talk in the three conferences (CRV, GI, AI),
which will be scheduled in parallel tracks.
In the past few years we have had a tutorial/workshop day before the start of the conference proper and this tradition will continue at CRV 2013 on May 28. Please see the Call for Papers to see how you can propose a tutorial or workshop for CRV 2013.
May 28 Workshops/Tutorials:
CRV is sponsored by the Canadian
Image Processing and Pattern Recognition Society (CIPPRS).
Previous conferences can be accessed from the archives . Previous papers are available on this digital library.