14th Conference on Computer and Robot Vision
Edmonton, Alberta   May 16-19, 2017.
Welcome to the home page for CRV 2017 which will be held at the University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta.
CRV is an annual conference hosted in Canada, and co-located with Graphics Interface (GI) and Artificial Intelligence (AI). A single registration covers attendance in all three conferences. Please see the AI/GI/CRV general conference website for more information.
The CRV proceedings are published through the Conference Publishing Services (CPS). Accepted papers will be submitted to Xplore. Xplore has published CRV accepted papers since 2004.
- August 16, 2016: Website updated for 2017 conference. Stay tuned for more details soon.
AwardsCongratulations to the 2016 award winners.
- CIPPRS Research Excellence Award: Alan Jepsen
- CIPPRS Service Excellence Award: Philippe Giguere
- Best Robotic Vision Paper Award:Light at the End of the Tunnel: High-Speed, Lidar-Based Train Localization in Challenging Underground Environments
Tyler Daoust, Francois Pomerleau and Timothy Barfoot
- Best Computer Vision Paper Award:Learning Neural Networks with Ranking-based Losses for Action Retrieval
Md Atiqur Rahman and Yang Wang
- CIPPRS 2015 Doctoral Dissertation Award: Prior Knowledge for Targeted Object Segmentation in Medical
Masoud S. Nosrati, Simon Fraser University
- CIPPRS 2015 Doctoral Dissertation Award (Honorable Mention): The Geometry of Cardiac Myofibers
Emmanuel Piuze, McGill University
|Paper submission||February 3, 2017, 11:59 PM PST|
|Acceptance/rejection notification||March 17, 2017|
|Revised camera-ready papers||April 3, 2017|
|Early registration||April 10, 2017|
|Conference||May 16-19, 2017|
In 2004, the 17th Vision Interface conference was renamed the 1st Canadian Conference on Computer and Robot Vision.
In 2011, the name was shortened to Conference on Computer and Robot Vision.
CRV is sponsored by the Canadian Image Processing and Pattern Recognition Society (CIPPRS).
CRV 2017 Program
The program will be posted upon finalization in March.
CRV 2017 Program Co-Chairs
- Steven L. Waslander, University of Waterloo
- James Elder, York University
CRV 2017 Program Committee
To be released shortly
- President: Mike Jenkin, York University
- Treasurer: John Barron, Western University
- Secretary: Jim Little, University of British Columbia
We will have two Keynote speakers in 2017, to be announced shortly.
CRV 2017 will once again feature eight exciting symposia on subtopics related to computer and robot vision. These symposia will be announced shortly.
Links to Previous Conferences
This page archives historical content from past CRV meetings. A second source for some of this information is maintained at the CIPPRS website.
- CRV 2016: Victoria, British Columbia, Jun 1-3, 2016
- CRV 2015: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Jun 3-5, 2015
- CRV 2014: Montreal, Quebec, May 7-9, 2014
- CRV 2013: Regina, Saskatchewan, May 28-31, 2013
- CRV 2012: Toronto, Ontario, May-28-30, 2012
- CRV 2011: St-John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, May-25-27, 2011
- CRV 2010: Ottawa, Ontario, 31 May-2 June 2010
- CRV 2009: Kelowna, British Columbia, 25-27 May 2009
- CRV 2008: Windsor, Ontario, 28-30 May 2008
- CRV 2007: Montreal, Quebec, 28-30 May 2007
- CRV 2006: Quebec City, Quebec, 7-9 May 2006
- CRV 2005: Victoria, British Columbia, 9-11 May 2005
- CRV 2004: London, Ontario, 17-19 May 2004.
Description : Edmonton Skyline, Feb 2, 2012
Credit : © Kurt Bauschardt, Creative Commons BY-SA 2.0.